This modular product is designed to fit from floor to ceiling, thereby utilising every single centimetre of available space for media and fire storage, while at the same time reducing your storage footprint.
Your options include variable shelf heights and depths, standard doors, open fronts, drawer fronts, bi-fold doors and tambour doors.
We can install storage walls as office partitions, incorporating A/V equipment if required.
View our gallery for more photos of OSS Storage wall.
- Vertical and horizontal storage options.
- Removable barrel locks make office moves simpler.
- Locks can be suited and master-keyed.
- 180°, single pivot, high performance hinges.
- Burst resistant shelf supports.
- Widths: 1000mm, 800mm, 500mm, and bespoke widths if required.
- Depths: 400mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm and bespoke depths if required.
- Capped height units: 790mm to 2582mm, in 32mm increments.
- Floor to ceiling units: up to 3507mm high.
- 22mm carcass elements.
- 18mm decorative panels and fascias.
- Built on spreader boards to protect floors and distribute weight evenly.
- 4 levelling jacks per module, each rated at 300kg loading.
- Soft seal PVC trims to front and back edges, plus doorstop strips.
- All fittings meet or surpass all relevant standards of manufacture.
- Spread of flame: Class 2 is supplied as standard, Class 1 and Class 0 panels are also available.
- Fire resistant: Supplied to both 30min (FR30) and 1hr (FR60) ratings.
- Sound absorption: Room dividing modules tested and certified to Rw=49dB A-weighted, with acoustic backed versions achieving Rw=49dB A-weighted
- Loading: Up to 1000Kg per module.
- Standard MFC: Light grey, white, titanium, maple, beech and oak. Other MFC colours available.
- Other wood grain MFCs available.
- Laminates, veneers and glass finishes available.
With corporate and personal security being of paramount importance in today's modern office, Office Storage Solutions offer a large selection of locks and handles for both our ranges of storagewall and lockers.
Each storagewall comes complete with a three point espagnolette locking mechanism and a turn handle as a standard fitting, these can be suited or supplied as all unique locks at no additional cost, master keys can be supplied for all ranges.
For additional security and to do away with the need for keys Office Storage Solutions offer the option of a digital or manual combination locks which can be set to a users unique code, these locks have an override key should a user forget their code or leave the company.
Our latest security offering is an RFID lock, these can be fitted to new or existing storagewalls and can be programmed to be operated by your existing access security cards, we offer a full integration service with your existing security software and full training and support of the system once installed.
Go Top of Page